Thursday, April 15, 2010

What The Kids Want

My kids love to eat hotdogs. I don't try to understand why. At least once a week I would give them what they really love to eat.
This is hotdog omelette. The kids just looove this.
This is lightly grilled luncheon meat. It is absolutely unhealthy but heavenly. Once there was a shortage of luncheon meat in Singapore. You can imagine the panic in this family.
When I was young, my mother would fry luncheon meat with scrambled egg. It tastes really good but my kids won't touch it. So I only cook it for myself. My GP says that when you eat unhealthy food, you must balance it with healthy food. So we eat healthy grain rice.
This is the other healthy dish we eat with the unhealthy stuff. Boiled cabbage, carrots in chicken soup with a little ginseng powder.

No comments: